- You may choose to arrive by air at the Sofia Airport, located in the capital of Bulgaria. A shuttle on the afternoon of July 17 will pick you up at the airport for an additional fee, including the return to the airport the very early morning of July 30 (departure from Vidin around mid-night July 29, after the final concert) (additional $50/person each way).
- Train service from any major city in Europe is available.
- The Craiova Airport in Romania is only 60-90 minutes by car, with air service from London, Paris, Bologna, and other major European cities. For an additional $100/person we will send a private car to pick you up at the airport.
- From Craiova there is frequent train service to Bucharest (Romania), which has a major airport.
Other options for travel from Sofia to Vidin
- If you opted for the shuttle transportation you will be met at the airport.
- To travel independently we can set up a car service for you for 160 lev (approximately $100).
- You may take the bus for 20 Lev (aprox. $12). The bus company is Alexiev, headquartered in Vidin. Please check departure times as the schedule may change. https://www.passengertransport.bg/en/alexiev-91-ltd-vidin/. The bus leaves from Sofia Central Bus Station https://www.centralnaavtogara.bg/index.php#b or centralbusstation-sofia.com
Address: 100 Kn. Maria Louisa Boulevard
National telephone line – 359 (2) 8133-202 or 0900 63 099
|from Sofia via Vratsa to Vidin||9:30, 12:30, 14:00, 15:00, 17:45||Sofia Central Bus Station||Alexiev Bus Station|