How to apply:
1. Fill out an application form.
- Download the form.
- Fill out the form.
- Right click, then click on “save as” to save the completed form on your computer.
- Email the form as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Submit the application fee of $50 by check to International Musicians Network, 718 Mercers Mill Lane, West Chester, PA 19382.
You may also use PayPal (mark the payment as friends of family to avoid fees) to send the money at email@example.com.
For bank transfer information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please make checks payable to: International Musicians Network
3. Submit a copy of your CV/resume.
- Live audition with one of the faculty, or
- Submit a link to a video of an unedited concert or studio performance. Conducting videos should be orchestra view. Composers should submit sample works as a pdf file accompanied by either a recording or a midi file.
Application Deadline: May 10, 2019. Due to extremely limited availability, please apply as soon as possible.
Application fee of $50: due with the application form.
Full payment of due on or before July 1, 2019. Please mail your check to International Musicians Network, 718 Mercers Mill Lane, West Chester, PA 19382. For an installment plan please contact the festival office at email@example.com.
Shuttle/car cost due at arrival.
Note: Bank, Paypal, or other transaction fees, as well as underpayment due to currency fluctuations are the responsibility of the payer (participant).